- Yarkhunova Y, Edwards CE, Ewers BE, Baker RL, Aston TL, McClung CR, Lou P and Weinig C. (2016), Selection during crop diversification involves correlated evolution of the circadian clock and ecophysiologicaltraits in Brassica rapa. New Phytol. doi:10.1111/nph.13758
- Baker RL, Yarkhunova Y, Vidal K, Ewers BE, and Weinig C. (2016) Polyploidy and the relationship between leaf structure and function: Implications for the evolution of correlations between anatomy, morphology, and physiology in Brassica. BMC Plant Biology doi:10.1186/s12870-016-0957-3
- Yarkhunova Y, Guadagno CR, Rubin MJ, SJ Davis Ewers BE, Weinig C. Circadian rhythms are associated with variation in photosystem II function and photoprotective mechanisms in A. thaliana RILs under various light conditions. Plant, Cell Environment.
- Salmela MJ, Yarkhunova Y, Guadagno CR, Ewers BE, Greenham K, Lou P, C. McClung CR and Weinig C. Variable associations between the circadian clock, gas exchange, phenology, and biomass in the field versus growth chamber environments in segregating progeny of Brassica rapa. PeerJ
IN PREPARATION FOR PUBLICATION
- Yarkhunova Y, Salmela MJ, Ewers BE, Lou P, McClung CR and Weinig C. Circadian clock effects on diurnal changes in gas-exchange traits in Brassica rapa crop types.